Monday, April 18, 2011

First time in 8 Months

So Alayah's dad called and said the he was coming through town and wanted to see her. He hasn't seen her since August. I didn't want to take her, but I knew I should. We met him at his delivery site and Alayah got to hang out in his truck for a little bit. Like 5 minutes because after 5 minutes she said she wanted to go home.

The notepad she is standing on contains information about her dads wedding plans. Apparently, he is getting married and of course he hasn't mentioned even having a fiance to me before lol. I think he left it there on purpose so that I would see it and say something about it, but I didn't. I just skimmed it real fast and ignored it the rest of the time. I was a little annoyed that he only had is son listed as being in the wedding party not his two daughters. Why aren't they included?

Since Alayah wanted to leave so quickly we walked around the store he was delivering to and looked at all the stuffed wildlife. Alayah was ready to go pretty quickly into that excursion too.

He barely talked to her and spent most of the time just holding her hand and walking. Now if it were me and I hadn't seen my child in 8 months I would want to hold her as much as possible and I would want to talk to her and ask her things. I would want to learn as much as I could about her. Not him...*sigh* At least Alayah wasn't disappointed by his lack of affection. She was just ready to go home.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons