Friday, April 1, 2011

Fremont Street

We went to Fremont street tonight and as always it was quite entertaining. The last time we came here Alayah was asleep so she didnt see anything. This time however, she was wide awake. She didn't like all the loud noises and within the first ten minutes I had a hooker tell me how beautiful she was. Note to self: probably not the best place to be bringing your 3 year old. Bad parenting moment 112 for me.

We moved down the street away from the scantily clad dancers and "weirdos" to the guy who plays saxophone. He is really good and we stood and listened to him for quite awhile.

Alayah was entertaining folks by dancing around and just being her silly little self.
I also wanted to note that Alayah woke up with croup this morning so we stayed home from school and I stayed home from work. I took her to the doctor and I told her they weren't giving her a shot just medicine but the doctor made me out to be a liar. They ended up giving her a shot and I felt bad for fibbing. Luckily she didn't even notice them giving it to her. She cried afterwards. I also informed the doctor that she snores in her sleeps and has apnea episodes so we also left the doctors office with a referral to an ENT. Joy

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons