Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Disney on Ice

Tonight was a special night for Alayah. I bought tickets to see Disney on Ice and so we made it a special night including dinner together.  We stopped for pizza and enjoyed some good conversations. Then off we headed to the arena.

The had lots of toys and junk for sale in front of all the entrances to the stadium and they happened to have a really cute horse, so I let Alayah purchase that.

Disney on Ice was awesome! It was way more than I expected it to be. It included all the disney princesses and princes. It also had Alice in Wonderland, Lilo and Stitch, all the villans from the disney movies, Toy Story,  and of course Mickey and the gang.

They also had sections where they traveled different places of the world. It was just awesome all the way around and I was kind of sad when it was all over. Alayah sat nicely and enjoyed the entire show as well.
I love that Alayah and I can go out and enjoy things like this together and I can't wait to do more.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons