Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Changes

So tomorrow my baby girl starts pre-school. It's more like daycare with a pre-school curriculum, but this is the first time she has gone to a daycare center. When she was in daycare before it was an in-home daycare and she started there when she was 7 months old. I am really nervous about tomorrow. One because Alayah seems to think that I am staying with her the whole time even though I've tried to explain to her that I have to go to work. I know Alayah will be a good little girl, but she doesn't like when things are loud and crazy and upon visiting her classroom I can see that at some points it will get that way. I just hope that she isn't scared while I am away and that she doesn't just sit there to afraid to do anything. I took her to the daycare center at my workout facility once and she sat in a chair the whole time and never got up. I hope her teachers will give her extra attention on her first day and make her feel safe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good luck with that. I really hope she will like it and have some fun, though it might take her a week or so to get comfy. My daughter loves it, thankfully, and learns so much. I hope you handle it well too lol.

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons