Friday, July 30, 2010

Official

I was offiicially layed-off today and it stinks. I knew it was coming for awhile and I knew today would be the day, but it doesn't make it any easier. It is going to be hard for a little while trying to adjust to all these changes. At the end of August we are going to be moving to a new city..well a new state for that matter and that in its self is going to be life changing as I've never lived anywhere but the town I was born in.
I hope that Alayah will adjust to all these changes with ease. She won't be going to daycare anymore. The daycare she has gone to five days a week since she was 6 months old. I hope that I can adjust to not having a job and not being able to financially provide like I want for Alayah for an extended period of time. I'm just bummed about losing my job. I have had it for five years and I like knowing that I could take care of Alayah by myself and not need help from others. I guess this is the time to humble myself and be grateful I have that help available to me.

2 comments:

Bennett said...

wow, so sorry to hear that, it is crazy for everyone, you are not alone, there are so many life changing events taking place with what we thought were job securities. Happy to hear u have a back up plan, girl never let them catch u flat footed as they say in the south.

Lisa said...

I am wishing you both much happiness in your new endeavors!

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons