Sunday, July 4, 2010

Independence Day

Today was a busy day. We went to breakfast(more like brunch cuz we slept until 10am) with Nana downtown. While we waited to get in Alayah and I walked up and down the sidewalk. It's like pulling teeth to get her to pose or look at the camera lately.
I am in love with her shoes, but they barely fit her :(
After we ate I took Alayah to the park to play. There happened to be this statue out front so I had her stand by it really quick so I could take her picture.She had a lot of fun playing until she pooped her pants so we had to leave. She was not very happy about it.
After naptime, we headed up to the Events Center and went to the annual football game. Our team won and next weekend is the first championship game. After the game we walked around outside and waited about 30 minutes until it was time for the fireworks to start.
It was freezing out and luckily we had out winter jackets in the trunk because I sure needed mine lol. Alayah was not a fan of the fireworks this year at all. They started and I told her how pretty they were and once they had one go off that looked like you could reach out and touch it she was freaked. She covered her eyes and refused to look at them. She didn't cry, but she held on to me really tight and buried her head in her blanket.
I can't believe this is her 3rd 4th of July already. Time is going by so fast.
2009

2008

2 comments:

Sweet Patience said...

Beautifule pictures! I love the red, white and blue festive outfits and beads! Did you braid her hair? Great job. I can only underbraid.

Nevididi said...

Thanks...yes...I braided her hair it took forever lol. I can't underbraid anymore...it always ends up like cornrows lol

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons