Saturday, July 31, 2010

Alayah goes to the Library

I decided to take Alayah to the library for the first time today. Before we went we crossed the street to our local art museum so I could take some pictures.
I got two good ones and she was not in the mood to take any others.
On the way back across the street we stopped at the water fountain things they have set up and Alayah decided she wasn't scared of them. She got a little close to them but she wouldn't actually play in them.

Then we headed over to the library and walked downstairs to the children's section.
She wasn't quite sure what to expect, but she did like all the stuff on the walls on the way down the stairs. Once we got down the stairs she saw the room filled with books and took off running towards it. She was so excited. She picked out three books and I let her check them out herself.

I was trying to get her to pose with the book she picked, but she was not being very cooperative.
She wouldn't let me turn the book around. She wanted it all to herself. I think its time for a nap.

2 comments:

Bennett said...

awwww! she is so cute, love that last pic where she is holding on for life to her book!!! lol

Nevididi said...

lol...glad you liked it cuz I was quite annoyed lol

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons