Monday, March 8, 2010

Growin'


Talking to her grammie on the phone

I am struggling with Alayah's potty training. It is awesome that she took to it so easily, but I am not ready for her to move on to this milestone. Diapers are the last baby thing for me to hold on to. I am sad that we have already reached the point that we do not need them anymore. She is such an independent little person now and I am sad that she doesn't need me as much. She is the love of my life and I am so thankful for the last two years. Isn't it amazing that God knows just the right person for us to be parents too. He blessed me with her and knew that I was just the right mama for her and that even though we butt heads we are each others best buddies as she says. I know there are many more milestones to come in her life and I am excited for the future it is so hard to let go of the past and sometimes even today.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons