Friday, January 15, 2010

Rescreening


Alayah had her developmental rescreening today. She is still way ahead of her age in all areas but her language. They want to do another full evaluation to see if she will qualify for any services. I am a little frustrated as I feel like we are just going in circles. She had definitely improved since getting tubes in her ears and she is doing some things she is supposed to be like putting two and three words together, but her vocabulary isn't up where it should be. I feel like she is progressing but still staying 2-3 months behind where she should be everytime we do the evaluations. Part of me thinks I am making too big of a deal about it, but the other part of me doesn't want to let it go and it become a bigger problem later on.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons