Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1/27/10

Tumbling tonight went better. Alayah has only been to three classes and tonight she walked the balance beam all by herself! She did so good. She still throws fits the first 10 minutes or so, but at least she is participating more.
Today was not a good day for me and I'm so tired. I need a good vacation. Her coordinator for her speech evaluations called today to tell me she still doesn't qualify and basically oh, well. I am beyond frustrated. She said that Alayah's speech delay isn't enough to qualify her because she is so far advanced with everything else. I feel like just because she is good at some things she is falling through the cracks when it comes to her speech issue. I am so tired of trying to advocate for her and my cries falling on deaf ears. It took me a year to get something done about her constant ear infections, i've taken her to four speech evaluations, and I've tried getting her father to be a frickin' dad and all of it seems to be to no avail.
I feel like no one but me cares about her and it hurts. *sigh*

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons