Tuesday, September 22, 2009

TUBES!!!

I took Alayah to the doctor yesterday for a second opinion on her ears. I was really frustrated that her doctor didn't want to do anything about her monthly ear infections. The poor girl has had them every month for a year and all the ear infections are really affecting her speech. We saw an audiologist before the appointment with the doctor and they said that she had negative ear pressure in her left ear due to her euchastian tube not working properly. It took the new doctor all of five minutes to say she should of had tubes a long time ago since she has so many infections and her speech is so far behind. I am glad that something is going to be done for her and I am glad that she will be able to hear correctly and hopefully be able to start talking a little bit more. She gets so frustrated that she can't get across what she is trying to say. Please pray for peace for me as I am really nervous about her being put to sleep and even putting her through this to begin with, but I know it won't be any worse than an actual ear infection which they said she is on the verge of getting again. Pray for a quick procedure and a quick recovery for my baby girl too.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons