Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

We had nothing to do today so I took Alayah to the park and practiced taking some pictures and let her run around. Once we got home and she layed down for a nap I played around with photoshop. I have absolutely no idea how to use it so I just wing it haha I just keep choosing settings to see what I end up with. Hopefully I will figure out what I am doing soon.

I really like this one.


She really loves swinging....I get tired of pushing :)
I really like this one too....it would have been nicer had there not been power lines and houses in the background tho.


1 comment:

Sweet Patience said...

She is a natural! I love these pictures. You did an awesome job. Taking them in her natural environment are he best. I love the color and clarity!
You know I am obsessed with cameras and taking pictures. Keep them coming!

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons