Wednesday, September 2, 2009

19 month wrap up


New words
"dank-oo"- Thank you

"sheeze"- cheese

"o e o e o"- E I E I O
You do this really cute sashe run where you twist your hips while you walk and run. It's so cute.


Grandma and you were wrestling and she told you that you had better be nice or she was going to tell Papa and you ran into the other room to get grandmas phone and brought it to her because you know she always talks to Papa on it.



You love yourself some Elmo who you now call "Melmo". You come home everyday and get your Elmo movie and you will stand there and watch the whole thing over and over. You get so excited about Elmo that you start dancing and talking in long gibberish and are so expressive.


I love how you smother me with kisses at night and you've started to have me pretend drink out of your sippy cup. You will hold it to my lips and make smacking noises until I prentend to drink from it. You also learned how to jump with both feet off the ground this month too.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons