Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dirty White Shirt


Alayah's daycare was closed today, so I asked her father to keep her while I was at work. I dressed her in a white shirt and when I came home...let's just say it was no longer white. It makes me mad that he couldn't at least put a bib on her or take the shirt off instead of ruining it. Money doesn't grow on trees and he isn't helping support her! It's the only shirt I had that with with that particular outfit, so now she can't wear it unless she wears something that doesn't match or doesn't wear it at all and it was a brand new outfit. The lack of respect from her dad is really getting on my nerves! It was nice to come home and have her run to the door to welcome me and she didn't want me to put her down for quite a while. I love you baby girl...dirty white shirt and all!
p.s. I love her look in this picture...its almost the look I gave her father tonight lol
 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons