Monday, August 11, 2014

10 Weeks

Ayanah has finally had her first conversation with me this week. She started cooing on Wednesday night after bathtime and seemed pretty proud of herself. Her smiles have also started immerging this week too. Usually, she only smiles when she is sleeping, but she has managed a couple of half smiles which get me very excited. She is still in size 1 diapers and is filling into size 3 month clothes. This week was kind of laid back which was nice since we just hung around the house all week. Since we were at home I had more one on one time with Ayanah which has now made her realize that if she cries I will hold her so she has been much more clingy.


Amarah Amarah....I am trying to work with her on potty training, but its hit or miss lately. Alayah has school starting again soon so I am enjoying having her around for the next two weeks before she is gone all day.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons