Sunday, June 30, 2013

Alayah Lou

My firstborn....You are growing and changing so much. You are an awesome big sister and you love to play with and make your sister laugh. I love you so much and Love that you love me too. You seek me out to cuddle or give me random hugs. We moved out of grandmas and grandpas into our own place and you took it with stride and haven't looked back. You love having your own room and bathroom. You graduated from preschool and had a ceremony which you were not thrilled about partaking in, but you got over your fear and sang your little heart out. You also lost your first tooth and your tooth fairy david brought you two dollars folded like hearts. You were so excited and brave about losing your tooth. You love singing and learning and you are excited to show everyone what you know. You seem excited about starting Kindergarten in the fall and are looking forward to your first trip to Disneyland.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons