Tuesday, May 29, 2012

2 month Doctor visit


Today was a busy day. Alayah had dance class this morning and then we ran to Target to exchange some clothes that are too small for Amarah. Then we went to the mall to get Amarah's pictures taken. She did much better this time than she did last time. After that we headed to Wal-Mart and then went to Amarah's doctors appt. She is 12lbs and 22.5 inches and her head is 38.5. The doctor said she was in the 75 percentile for weight, the 50th percentile for length, and the 25th for her head. She is a chunky girl that is for sure. She had to get shots today and she was so upset about it. Her cry is so sad. She seems to be doing okay so far tonight. I gave her tylenol right when we got home so I hope she makes it through the night without any problems. Tomorrow I go back to work and I am so sad. I can't believe 9 weeks has gone by already. It went by so fast. I hope we all make it through the day easy peasy because it's going to be an adjustment on all of us.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons