Saturday, March 24, 2012

Just the two of Us

Tonight is our last night being just the two of us. Tomorrow night at 8pm I will head to the hospital to be induced. Knowing when my life will change makes it much harder than going into labor on my own. I am sad to lose what I've had the last 4 years. Alayah and I have been two peas in a pod and each others best pals. We snuggle every night and have great fun together. I am scared for that to change and sad at the same time. I am excited to add another member to our family, but I am scared of the future. I am scared of how I am going to manage two little girls and how I am going to make sure that Alayah doesn't feel left out or replaced. I hope she embraces being a big sister and loves all that comes with it. I hope that I can be the mom both girls need. Life is changing for us in the blink of an eye and I just pray that God is with us the whole way and can bring me peace in all my worries.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons