Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Home

We finally got released from the hospital around 6pm. I was so ready to get out of there. My body hurts and  I am so tired. 

Amarah pretty much spent the day attached to my breast. Every time a nurse came in to see how she was doing she was eating. All the hair bows and hats I brought are way to big on her little head, so I guess she won't be wearing home any fancy attire. 

She looks so tiny in her car seat. Alayah will be excited to have me home and I will be glad to be in my own bed and have access to both my girls. Alayah got to spend the day with Nana since she flew in last night. Alayah is still getting used to her new sister. She wants to hold her, but gets a little nervous once she is holding her. I can't wait to see these two grow together. 


No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons