Sunday, October 23, 2011

Soccer and halloween

I signed Alayah up for soccer because she keeps saying when she's a "sisser" she is going to play basketball. I am not sure where she got that idea, but I thought I'd let her try out soccer to see if she liked it. Today was   her second class and she loves it. She is actually pretty good too for having never played before.

After soccer we went to a pumpkin patch to pick out a pumpkin and of course Alayah had to ride the horses.

She is still so in love with horses. I wish I could find some equestrian classes for her to take.


We came home and I decided that this year she might like carving a pumpkin so that's what we did. She wasn't too into the carving part as it was pretty disgusting. I'll admit that I don't even like to clean out the pumpkins plus they stink lol.



No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons