Thursday, October 6, 2011

Its a Girl and Lion King

Today was an awesome day! Alayah and I went to get the ultrasound done and it was so much fun to see her reaction. She says the babies name is Coco and has been calling it that since very early on. When we got to the appointment Alayah thought it was a doctors office for her so she wasn't too excited at first. Once she realized it wasn't for her she perked right up. She thought it was cool to see the baby and she told the tech that she wanted a sister. Luckily, Alayah got her wish. I am having a baby girl and I am beyond thrilled. After the appointment we met up with my friend and did a little shopping and then took the girls to dinner at the Cheesecake factory. It was so yummy. We were running late for the Lion King show so dinner was super fast. We made it to the show with minutes to spare. 

Alayah doesn't like loud noises so she pretty much spent the entire show with her fingers in her ears and didn't say a word, but once it was over it was all she could talk about. She absolutely loved it. I thought it was pretty awesome myself and I wish we could go again before it ends in December. I am sad that our friends are leaving tomorrow and this is the last time we will see them for awhile. Sometimes I miss Wyoming just for my friends but I would hate living there again. Today was one of the best days to date :)

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons