Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tired

I am so tired lately. I'm tired of work and I'm tired of school. I don't feel like doing homework and I always want to call in to work and say I'm sick or something so I don't have to go. I'm tired of doing Alayah's hair...I'm tired of trying to pick out clothes in the morning for her. I'm tired of driving to daycare in the mornings...wait we don't even make it there in the mornings anymore...we don't arrive until after 11am when the preschool part is over. *sigh* I don't know what is wrong with me. I just don't want to do anything. I can't even remember the last time I gave Alayah a bath. It sounds horrible I know. She hates baths and screams bloody murder and the word and I just don't have energy to drag her in there and force her. Wet wipes have become my friend. Alayah has been really interested in her dad lately and almost every night this week she has asked to call him. She gets really upset if he doesn't answer.
I hope I get out of this funk really soon because it isn't healthy for me or for Alayah. I just wish I could figure out why I feel this way.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a mommy of an Alayah, and tired of work and school and everything else! LOL I thought I was reading a blog from myself. But, I remind myself that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. If you need a mommy friend of an Alayah, hit me up! :) www.facebook.com/larissa.leeper

Gracie's Mom said...

Hey I know it's rough having to do everything alone. Does Alayah like bubbles, how about filling the tub with bubbles and see if that helps. Then u can just sit next to the tub while she plays and have a break. Worth a try.

Megz said...

Im also a mommy of an Alayah and i've felt the same way before too. I think every mom has. Work and school also stress me out. My Alayah is only two months old and she still keeps me up threw most of the night :/. Its so hard to get modivated to do anything. I just try and keep my head up for not only me but for Alayah too. You will be okay. As far as the baths go, you should try and make it a fun expeirence. Maybe try putting some bubbles in there and some toys and play some music while she plays instead of just puttin her in there and doin the same routine of cleaning her up and taking her out. Anyways, good luck with everything. :) God bless.

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons