Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Doesn't she just make you want to smile

I love this girls smile. It can light up a room. She picked out her shoes to wear today. Not what I would have picked but oh well

Alayah is starting to sing along to songs more lately. She is getting better at her ABC's but she has been skipping E F and G. I think it's safe to say now that she is officially potty trained. I thought she was several times before, but right after I would think for sure she would regress and we would have to start all over. She has been doing awesome since December and doesn't even have any accidents at school. She only wears pull ups at night time. She sleeps dry during naps so she doesn't need any for naptime. I am glad she is growing up, but I still miss my baby a lot too. I wish these days would last longer they go by in a blink of an eye.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons