Monday, August 16, 2010

Heading Home

We woke up this morning and went back to town square to find somwhere to eat breakfast and to also let Alayah ride on the stagecoach that gives rides around the square. She was in heaven. She kept sticking her little head out the window to see the horses up front. She thought it was just the coolest thing in the world.

I love her little dimple :)
When we made it back to Pinedale I took Alayah down to the creek and took pictures. She had lots of fun running around.
I was a little bummed because by the time we got back to town a thunderstorm was moving in. I also wanted to take her back to the lake, but we didn't get to do that because it was too cold and windy.
I remember this bridge from when I was little. The sounds and smells brought back lots of memories for me.
Last but not least we stopped by to say goodbye to grandpa or her great grandpa. I wish he could have met her. He would of loved her no doubt. I also wish I remembered more about him. I was 8 when he passed away and I can't for the life of me jog very many memories of him.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons