Sunday, August 15, 2010

Jackson Hole and Yellowstone National Park

Alayah in Jackson Hole Wy right after lunch behind her is the National Elk refuge
We woke up this morning and decided to take a last minute trip to Yellowstone since it is only a few hours away. The only problem is that I only packed one spare shirt and only the pants I was wearing yesterday because I thought we were only going to be gone one night. Oh, well I guess lol
We went to Old Faithful Geyser and that is the only picture I was able to get because Alayah was not having it. She was overly tired and cranky and since Old Faithful isn't as faithful as it used to be we stood there waiting for 30 minutes waiting which Alayah was not fond of either. Especially, when people left and right had ice cream.
This is a picture of the Teton Mountains
We headed back to Jackson Hole to eat dinner and stay the night. Alayah saw this horse statue and decided she needed a picture taken with it.
Alayah posing by the Antler Arcs in town square
We ate at a restaurant that had outside seating so that Alayah could run around and not disturb people. Although I didn't enjoy myself because I saw a huge spider and I am deathly afraid of them. ughh...all I could do the whole time was try not to have a panic attack and keep my eye on it to make sure it didn't get me lol. I also saw a mouse run under someone elses table. ick lol
It was a fun day and an awful lot of driving so bedtime is looking great tonight :)
Here is a video of Alayah enjoying(or not enjoying) Old Faithful.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons