Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sesame Street Live

Floor seats for "Elmo's Green Thumb
$27.00 each

One stuffed Elmo doll
$25.00
One Elmo ballon(out of camera's view but she was laughing at it)
$8.00

Snacks and Drinks
$10.00

Seeing your daughters face light up when she sees her beloved "Eh-mo"
PRICELESS

Alayah did so great at the show. She was a little overwhelmed at first as we were very close to the stage and the characters came right out to stand by us, but she didn't cry. She danced in my lap and continually pointed to Elmo. She even gave the count a high five. She really enjoyed it and I really enjoyed spending the time with her. I wish she was old enough to remember it, but I will always and can tell her about it when she is older. Afterwards, I took her to McDonalds and let her play which I haven't done before and she really enjoyed that to. All in all an awesome day.


1 comment:

Bennett said...

What a beautiful little girl.. I know those moments must be priceless!!!!

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons