Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Punky Girl




Attitude. That is the only word to describe my girl lately. It is her way or the highway and Patience is not a virtue of hers. She wants to do things herself and when she can't she gets super frustrated. I bought this shirt last year when she was just a little baby with images of a punky photo session dancing in my head. I thought it would be perfect for her 18 month pictures.


The pictures turned out so good even though she wasn't a very willing participant.
My girls is growing so much lately and it's like I'm being introduced to a different person as the months go by. I love you baby girl!



Now I need to figure out how to use my photoshop to add some cool effects to this pictures.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

O-M-G I love the pics! I would hate to see our two "attitude" girls together! LOL!

Pineapple Princess said...

That's some serious cuteness!!

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons