Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday


Twirly girl




We had an awesome day together today. We went to church and hung out with friends. It was so cute when I went to get Alayah from the nursery....she saw we and yelled "hi" and then the lady asked her if she wanted to go out the door and Alayah said "yes". It was so cool to see her able to understand a question and use the right word. I ran by the park after church and shot a couple of really cute shots of her. I tried to go yesterday, but she was too afraid...I think of the wind...I'm not quite sure what she was scared of, but she wouldn't let me put her down so it didn't go so well. Today was such a "normal" day and I really enjoyed it.
If I had to choose two pictures to describe my daughter it would be these two. Her onry fiesty side and her happy fun-loving side. These moments are what gives me glimpses into who she will become.




No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons