Thursday, April 23, 2009

Crash


I was on my way to drop Alayah off at daycare before work when a car pulled out in front of us. I couldn't stop quick enough and I slammed into the side of the other drivers truck. Luckily, no one was injured, but my car was totalled. I am very thankful that Alayah wasn't hurt. She screamed for a few minutes afterward...I think she was just scared. I banged my knee and aggravated my back. I already have back issues and this accident definitely did not help. I am going to have to buy a new car now and I don't want to. I owned my car and I was making it just fine without car payments, but now I don't have a choice and my pocketbook is going to be strapped tight for the next few years with car payments. I know that God will provide so I will put my faith in him and hope for the best. No matter what happens I am so grateful I have this beautiful face to wake up to everyday.
P.S We went to the hospital afterwards just to make sure we were both okay and guess what!? Alayah has another ear infection...who would have ever thought that...not me. I'm seriously over the ear infections....seriously

1 comment:

Sweet Patience said...

I am so glad that you are both doing fine and there were not any injuries. Everything will work out for you regarding an unwanted car note. The awesome thing is you both are fine!
I just found your blog through you following my blog. Thanks for following our journey!
Your daughter is beautiful! I will be visiting as well!

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons