Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009



Alayah hated her Easter dress. This was her look right after I put it on. Poor girl. She has yet to learn the price of beauty haha.

We enjoyed a lovely church service and afterwards went to the grandparents house to let her hunt for some eggs. She couldn't quite figure out how to hold the basket and pick up the eggs, so she left the basket in the middle of the floor and threw the eggs she found at the basket. Have I mentioned my daughter is not very lady like lol.





Alayah lost interest after a handful of eggs and I ended up having to hunt the rest down. Once she figured out the eggs opened and there was candy inside, all she wanted was to open all the eggs and have us open the candy. Smart girl.

Surveying the loot together.

Pondering her first real Easter or poking her ear because it hurts....hmmm I will bet the latter.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons