Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day 2008


I had a wonderful first mother's day. I was able to spend the entire day with my family and my beautiful daughter. Alayah was also dedicated today at church and it was an awesome feeling to dedicate her to the Lord and to pledge to raise her in a christianly home. I don't have the pictures uploaded yet, but I will post them as soon as I can. I can't describe how wonderful it is to be a mother and am forever gratful to God for blessing me with her. She continues to amaze me and fill my life with joy. I hope that our bond continues to grow and that I can be all the mother that she needs. It melts my heart when she wakes up smiling at me...or how the sound of my voice can bring a smile to her face. My love is immeasurable. Alayah also took today to show that rolling over has not passed her by. She was rolling from her tummy to her back on both sides!!! She did it all day today. She acted like she had been doing it for a long time even tho I know different. She sits up better and better everyday. She sits up so well that she eventually starts fussing because she is tired but can figure out how to get out of the sitting position. More updates to come Happy Mother's Day to everyone.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons