Monday, May 5, 2008

Alayah's first walk







So I thought I'd take Alayah for a walk today since its one of the warmest days it has been this year that didn't have any wind. Well...I don't know what the heck I was thinking lol. She hated it. We didn't make it but three blocks before we had to turn around and come back. The above picture is how we started out..I sat her up like a big girl thinking she would enjoy looking around. Well that was my first mistake.




She started out okay, but she is so short she couldn't really see over the bar on her stroller, so she had nothing to look at. Then I think she bumped her head on the bar when we (I mean I) hit a bump on the sidewalk. That is when the tears started. So I layed her back gave her a blankie and a paci and we started again.




Then she was mad because she was laying down...then she freaked out everytime I car drove by. Then there was the barking dogs, the nasty ol' sun that kept blinding her, the fact that she couldn't see her mommy, and well...mommy ended up carrying her the rest of the way home with her little hands wrapped tightly around my shirt sleeve. Poor baby. Maybe we will try our next walk at a nice quiet park or something.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons