Wednesday, December 26, 2012

9 Months

You are nine months old today baby girl. You have had two bouts of ear infections this month, so I hope next month you are sick free. You are still between 18lbs 8oz and 18lbs 12oz. You are almost outgrowing your size 3 shoes and your twelve month clothes are fitting just right. I am sure next month you will be in size 18 months. You can say Yay now and clap or wave your hands when we say Yay to you. You have also said uh oh but only a couple of times. You have also learned how to wave bye bye. You stick your arm straight out and point your fingers downward. It is pretty cute. You still babble and make sounds like dada and nah nah nah. You love table food and insist on trying a bite of anything the grown ups have. This month was Christmas and you were so not interested in opening any presents. You were too busy eating cheese puffs. You have started eating 6 to 8oz of milk at at time now and you go to bed around 8 or 9 and still wake up at least twice during the night. Lately, i've been lucky enough to get you to sleep later than 6am and you have been waking up between 7 and 8. I have tricked you into standing by yourself a couple of times and you will stand there for several seconds, but you don't like to do it because it scares you. You love bath time and I love how you crawl to me and pull yourself up on my pant legs and grunt until I pick you up. I love you so much baby girl :)

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons