Sunday, August 26, 2012

5 Months

This past month you have changed before my eyes. You started eating babyfood and you love it. I started you off with rice cereal and you took right to it. Next, I gave you carrots and those are by far your favorite. You have had peaches, bananas, and apples which you like and green beans which you don't seem to care for too much yet. You have also had oatmeal which you like as well. You started this month off by rolling over literally maybe twice lol. You have no interest in rolling. You would much rather be sitting up like a big girl gettting in on all the action. You love bath time and kick frantically when you are in the tub splashing and sloshing around. You are still in size 2 diapers, but you are going to outgrow them very soon. You wear a size 1 baby shoe and you are still in size 6 month clothes although they are starting to fit a little snug. You can sit up for a few minutes by yourself before you fall over and you love to stand with someone holding your hands. You started this new thing now where you spit out your binky and make raspberries. It is so funny. You are starting to develop a funny personality and you like when I kiss your neck really fast over and over. You also love to tip yourself upside down when someone is holding you. You think it is pretty cool to look upside down. You love the sound of your own voice and you screech and scream any chance you get. I set up your crib today and you are sleeping in it for the first time tonight. I hope you like it. I also gave you squash for the first time today and you really seemed to like it. You have a bit of a cold today so I hope you sleep well. I love you with all my heart baby girl.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons