Sunday, February 21, 2010

Denver Aquarium



At the Aquarium

We headed home from Denver today, but first we stopped by the Denver Aquarium so Alayah could see the fish. She really loves fish and has enjoyed the aquarium in the past, but today she wasn't in the mood. She was really whiney and clingy the whole time we were there. I wish I had known she was getting sick because three hours from hom she started screaming "owie." I felt to bad for her. She cried almost the whole way home. I had to take her to UrgentCare when we got back into town and she had double ear infections and pharyngitis. Also she had a fever of 103. My poor girl. I thought tubes would eliminate the amount of ear infections she got, but so far they haven't done anything on preventing them.
Alayah modeling her new pajamas and feeling horrible




No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons