Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hand Foot and Mouth Disease


Tuesday, Alayah had a little bump on one of her fingers. I didn't really think much about it because it looked like a bug bite or something. On Wednesday, she had another bump in the middle of her palm so I thought maybe we had some bed bugs. Today, she had all these little fluid filled blisters on her palms and the top of her hand. I thought she had been burned by some grease or something like that. I took her to the doctors and they said she has hand foot and mouth disease...just great. Why does this girl always get sick...Now she can't go to daycare tomorrow because they think she is contagious, which the disease is, but its only contagious before you get the blisters so the damage has already been done. They don't seem to care tho. I wish they understood that I really can't afford to miss work and I absolutely can't miss anymore days betweeen now and January or I could lose my job. I wish my job understood that being a single parent is hard and that when your child is sick you have to stay home with them. It's not like I'm out playing hooky you know.....*sigh*















No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons